Dr. Vijayender Nalla shares insights on how emerging technologies contribute to value chain innovation. Using the Waitrose food waste reduction initiative, Dr. Vijayender demonstrates how retailers can re-define their value proposition by adopting technology strategically.
An Innovative technology called "Controlled Instantaneous Pressure Drop (CIPD)" is used to demonstrate how the production, processing and distribution can align themselves to deliver differentiated shopper value. The case of Horticulture and rice value chains are used as demonstration scenarios for creating added value
Specifically, you can expect to master your ability to action learning outcomes covering the following areas:
1. Understanding the concept of circular value chains
2. Disruptive technology interventions that can take value creation to the next level
3. How to conceptualize and execute entrepreneurial opportunities within food and agribusiness
Although the course can be beneficial for anyone interested in the topic, it is targeted for:
1. Professionals working in food and agribusiness along the entire value chain
2. Graduating students ready to face the real world as professionals or as entrepreneurs
3. Students preparing for their internship interviews
4. Entrepreneurs looking to build a food proof supply chain for delivering their value proposition
Agribusiness Academy custom designs a range of products to suit the specific learning demands of your food and agribusiness organisation. It can be for your own professionals, your suppliers or your customers.
For any questions and/or if you have any specific interest in getting a "Webinar/Course/ALP" designed or to understand how Agribusiness Academy can be of help, do reach out to email@example.com
You selected to get the course How to build a Circular Food V... (EM005). Please Login or Signup to get it.